Climate and Paper Technical Brochure
This publication will clarify some of the more serious negative effects of climate circumstances. It offers guidelines for correct handling of coated papers, one of the pre-conditions for optimal control during the actual process of printing.
What will I find inside this technical brochure?
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Definition of terms
- Chapter 3: The influence of interior climate on paper flatness
- Chapter 4: The relation between climate and technical printing problems
- Chapter 5: Circumstances within the printer's power of control
- Chapter 6: Special issues in web offset printing
- Chapter 7: Problems in web offset printing
- Chapter 8: Measuring temperature and humidity
- Chapter 9: Sustainability